RE/SET Reusable Eye Boost Mask
- How to Use
The newest addition to our collection of essentials. Level up your skincare routine with our reusable eye masks. Made of non-porous silicone, designed to bring moisture and hydration to the surface of the skin for instant brightening and plumpness, and softening of fine lines. Used alone, they pull moisture forward naturally, but used along with your favorite skincare, it holds the product extra close to the skin, allowing for extreme absorption and benefits.
They pair perfectly with our Deep Serum and/or Moisture Riser Cream to enhance your results.
Pro Tip: Keep them in the fridge for extra cooling and de-puffing.
1. Cleanse + wash your face.
2. Apply serum or cream to under eye area. Wait a few seconds to let product settle in.
3. Place eye masks under each eye // place the more narrow side inward for de-puffing + crows feet, or larger sides inward for more focus on the under eye area.
4. Wear for 10 - 20 minutes, then peel and reveal hydrated, plump skin; using your finger to tap in any excess product.
5. Gently wash the masks with soap + water, pat dry, and place them back on the plastic insert. Eye masks have lasted 100+ uses in testing.
Can instantly improve fine lines, puffiness, dark circles and pigmentation – long term results with regular use.
Silicone masks used alone will bring up moisture to the surface of the skin, resulting in more plump, hydrated under eyes. When paired with creams or serums, the silicone helps product saturate skin, leaving a hydrated, plumping effect.
Moisture Riser Cream is great for extra hydration, helping to plump the skin and reduce fine lines.
Deep Serum is great for improving pigmentation and dark circles.