NOTO IS HIRING !
Inventory & Logistics Coordinator
Los Angeles, California
Skincare & Cosmetic brand located in Highland Park, California seeks an experienced Inventory & Logistics coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain, from the acquisition of raw materials to final product distribution.
A successful coordinator should be able to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply chain operations and should be able to promptly resolve issues and have strong negotiation skills.
Production & Forecasting:
- Managing raw materials and finished goods
- Forecasting production needs
- Managing relationship with manufacturing labs and vendors
- Ordering components, negotiating prices and quotes
- Assuring compliant delivery to 3PL
Inventory Planning & Allocation:
- Managing proper inventory levels at 3 locations
- Transferring product as needed among locations.
- Updating reporting & tracking as required
- Meetings with 3PL representatives to resolve issues.
- Executing inbound 3PL receivers correctly (ASN’s, Carton Labels, Packing Lists)
- Issuing Work orders for kitting needs as required.
- Process wholesale orders for fulfillment
- Assuring proper syncs and connections among Ecommerce & 3PL Platforms
- 2+ years in inventory and logistics coordination or management required.
- Expert level knowledge utilizing standard computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Email, etc.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus.
Excellent work environment with Flex schedule and Telecommuting options available after training period. Salary based on work experience. Please send resume and cover letter with availability and salary requirements to email@example.com