HOLIDAZE - Deep Serum + Resurface Scrub
HOLIDAZE GIFT GUIDE
Polish to prep for your glow. No dry or dull skin this season with our help!
Resurface Scrub - 2oz
Face + Body
Welcome to your new favorite scrub of all time...
Skin so smooth - you'll be amazed . Polish and cleanse with Blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder, combining to create a gentle exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new. We recommend using this scrub twice a week - and please do protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
Scoop out and apply to wet skin. The water will allow the product to foam. Gently massage in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Use on the face, backs of arms, derrière cheeks, etc.
Add a scoop of the scrub to any liquid body soap to have more go a long way on the body. After scrubbing face, use our Deep Serum for extra soft skin.
- Walnut Shell Powder - fine exfoliant
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
- Blood Orange Oil - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Decyl Glucoside - Sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
- Lauryl Glucoside - Cleansing Agents
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Cleansing Agent
- Glycerin- locks moisture in
- Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - Penetrates deeply into skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water - Skin Soothing
- Glycolic Acid - A type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
- Malic Acid - An AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
- Peppermint Oil - Disenfectant qualities, and cooling agent
- Phenoxyethanol - Disinfectant
- Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
- Lactic Acid - Hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
- Citric Acid - Natural Exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Improves Moisture
- Provitamin B5- Moisturize, soothe, and heal skin
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant rich
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Replenishes and soothes skin
- Organic Oat straw Extract - Skin softener
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - Astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Tetrasodium EDTA - Prevents microbial growth
- Xanthan Gum- Skin hydration and thickening agent
- Organic Alcohol - Preservation and disinfectant
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
DEEP SERUM -
FACE + NECK - 2 oz.
Each drop of this potent oil is a nutrient dense drink from the earth. Our Deep Serum will brighten and protect with hydration rich, age managing elements and fresh notes that will deeply penetrate skin and senses.
Great for all skin types including: sensitive, dry, acne prone, oily, or combo.
Apply wherever a dose of deep hydration is desired. Add a few drops on clean hands, breathe in the aroma, then massage into skin.
Use AM + PM on face, neck, tops of hands, etc.
This serum can replace your normal moisturizer or may be added as extra hydration benefits. Apply to lip area or layer extra amounts onto skin at night for a restorative treatment.
HEROINE + HERO INGREDIENTS:
- Grapeseed - moisturizing, anti-aging
- Marula- vitamin C, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenolic compounds, essential amino acids and flavonoids that help cells renew, essential fatty acids Omega 9 - oleic and Omega 6 - linoleic that deeply hydrate and reduce redness
- Rosehip seed - anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, nourishing
- Sea Buckthorn - high in vitamin C, tissue healing, radio-protective benefits, wrinkle reducing
- Pink Grapefruit Oil- vitamin C, antiseptic, disinfectant
- Wild Carrot Seed Oil- cell rejuvenation, vitamin A, acne healing, moisturizing
- Green Coffee Oil - skin tightening, awakening
R E F U N D S + E X C H A N G E S
Due to the nature of our botanics, we cannot accept returns. However,
we offer replacements or store credit should the product arrive damaged.
If in doubt, get in touch.
A L L E R G I E S + R E A C T I O N S